AQ Acentor is the real estate developer of Aquila Group, an independent German asset and investment manager, present in the Spanish market since 2014.
AQ Acentor is currently producing more than 3,000 new homes, of which around 500 will be delivered in 2018. It is developing residential projects in metropolitan areas, mainly in Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga and Valencia.
Aquila Group, founded in 2001 and owner-managed, focuses on alternative and sustainable long-term investment solutions in the areas of infrastructure, renewable energy, real estate, forestry and agriculture, as well as investments in financial markets.
Currently over 200 professionals located in ten offices globally implement efficient investment strategies via fund structures and individual mandates.
For our office in Madrid AQ Acentor is seeking a
Recruiting Intern (f/m)
For our fast-growing office in Madrid, we are looking for a recruiting intern, who would learn about the company’s structure and get a full view of the recruiting cycle.
- Post vacancies in different websites: universities, LinkedIn, corporate website
- Screen CVs and manage applications
- Making the first call to candidates and schedule interviews
- Administering the full recruiting process life-cycle together with the HR manager
- Keeping databases updated
- Final year university student, majoring in HR, Business Administration or the like
- Fluent Spanish and English, desirable German
- Team oriented and able to work in an international environment
- Hard worker with a flexible mind-set and an organized work structure
- Willing to take over more and more responsibility
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents through our website.