You would be based at our tower-studio in Madrid, across the road from the legendary Bernabéu stadium. In the capital of Spain you will have the chance to immerse yourself both in the exciting city life and in the relaxing life, with spacious and leafy parks to lose yourself in; after all, it is probably sunny outside!
(English Speaking/ full-time; part-time 50%-75%)
· Maintains ownership of each record until departure to ensure all details (including seat assignments, meal preferences, upgrades, etc.) are completed to the client's satisfaction
· Handle credit card programmes and charges
· Receive fees from delayed or cancelled flights
· Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plusStrong organisational skills and commercial awareness
· Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't be shy. We're a friendly bunch.
Our employees are encouraged to bring their ideas, experiences and perspectives, gleaned from their varied backgrounds, to the workplace. We strive to create an environment in which all employees can contribute to their fullest potential without regard to their race, gender, ethnic or cultural background, disability, age or sexual orientation. However due to strict European legislation we regrettably must advise applicants that we are in a position whereby we may only accept applications from applicants holding either an EU or EFTA passport or an issued Spanish working permit. Applicants who do not satisfy this criteria are welcome to apply should they be willing to bear the costs and any associated risks of the work permit application.